Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Recruiting Technologies to join our HR organization.
* Lead a technology production support team tasked with developing, delivering, testing, and supporting recruiting solutions
* Manage change requests and enhancements, provide tactical direction, and offer technical guidance
* Identify benefits and risks to solution proposals and advise clients and business leaders on recommendations to remedy or improve customer experience with technology
* Organize and control team activities, manage personnel assignments, and maintain a balanced resource plan
* Serve as liaison to clients and vendors
* Minimum of six years recruiting technology system implementation, support, testing, analysis, and design experience, preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* Experience with Avature applicant tracking systems (ATS) is required; experience with video interviewing systems (HireVue, Montage, or similar), virtual event systems, and neuroscience-based games assessment platforms (Pymetrics or similar) is preferred
* Prior experience managing people and/or vendor relationships, preferably as it pertains to reactive and proactive production support
* Client-facing experience in presenting and making recommendations, as well as fielding questions from leadership, essential
* Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and attention-to-detail skills, along with the ability to take initiative is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...