Business Banking Officer
Employment Type: Full-Time
About Brookline Bank
Since 1871, Brookline Bank has built a legacy of consistent financial strength, trust, outstanding banking services, and strong customer relationships. Today, we have 25 branches that deliver an expanding array of valuable banking and financial services geared to helping individuals and businesses manage their finances. As a trusted financial resource to our customers, it's our everyday commitment to do more, deliver more, and exceed expectations.
What is Brookline Bank’s most valuable asset? Our employees! That's why we offer competitive pay and excellent benefits which includes a matching 401k. We pride ourselves on hiring candidates that embrace our Core Four Values: Adaptability, Accountability, Leadership, and Teamwork. Brookline Bank provides a great working environment that offers opportunities for advancement.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Banker to join our Business Banking Team. This position is responsible for managing a portfolio of customers within a defined market and develops new business relationships for the bank in the Greater Wellesley area. This position will work closely with our Retail Branches as well as other internal partners.
Please apply today if you are interested in joining Brookline Bank!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify qualified potential customers.
• Initiate business development efforts to establish a banking relationship.
• Identify needs and make product recommendations to new and existing customers.
• Maintain high level of knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
• Represent the bank at community functions and organizations to develop additional business.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of bank operations, procedures and regulations.
• Provide high level of customer service.
• Bachelor’ Degree or the equivalent of education and work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years business/commercial banking experience.
• Proven sales skills with demonstrated success.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and follow-up.
• Wide range of knowledge of banking and the local market.
• Excellent customer services skills.
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Must be able to travel throughout defined market.
Loading some great jobs for you...